Lifestyle Brand Jenni Kayne Enters The Beauty Category with Oak Essentials A Clean, Foundational Skincare Routine For Every Woman—At Every Age
LOS ANGELES, CA, August 3rd, 2021 – Jenni Kayne, the California lifestyle brand known for their minimalist, elevated wardrobe staples and home decor, is thrilled to announce the launch of their highly-anticipated skincare brand, Oak Essentials.
Jenni spent more than two years on research and development, fine-tuning every formula and product to ensure her vision and passion for natural skincare aligned seamlessly within the brand’s ethos of empowering women to live their best lives.
Made for women by women, Oak Essentials is grounded in a strikingly simple belief: beauty as nature intended it.
Oak Essentials will lead with a replenishment model that sends your skincare straight to your front door.
With tailored shipments, bundled savings, free shipping, and exclusive gifts, Oak Essentials makes skincare one less thing to worry about. The entire routine is available for $198.
Made in California, the Oak Essentials collection consists of a foundational, five-step routine made of efficacious ingredients that replicate the naturally-occurring processes and properties of the skin to support its functionality.
The comprehensive skincare regimen aims to cleanse, revive, balance, moisturize, and heal the skin with intention.
Guided by nature’s power to sustain and replenish, Oak Essentials’ nourishing formulas are effective and uncomplicated, and made with minimal emulsifiers so that each product penetrates the skin as naturally and deeply as possible.
All products are free from synthetic fragrances, silicones, colorants, sulfates, phthalates, parabens, PEGs, petroleum, mineral oil, and nanoparticles.
Formulated for all skin types, the Oak Essentials collection includes:
- Cleansing Balm – A gentle, oil-based cleanser that dissolves dirt, makeup, and impurities and leaves the skin clean, soft and soothed
- . Rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, the balm protects and nourishes the skin long after cleansing. Key ingredients include: Safflower Seed Oil, Sesame Oil, Avocado Oil, and Vitamin E. ($42)
- Balancing Mist – A refreshing, aromatherapeutic mist rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and humectants that draws moisture to the skin. Key ingredients include: Aloe Leaf Juice, Rose Water, Glycerin, Squalene, and Beta-Sitosterol. ($38)
- Ritual Oil – A deeply healing vitamin-rich oil that restores the skin’s natural moisture levels and supports its ability to generate collagen and protect itself from inflammation and environmental damage. Key ingredients include: Jojoba Seed Oil, Borage Seed Oil, Tansy Oil, and Squalene. ($72)
- Moisture Rich Balm – A protective balm that heals and soothes dry, irritated skin.
- The balm naturally supports the skin’s ability to maintain moisture and protects from further oxidative stress and environmental damage.
- Key ingredients include: Borage Seed Oil, Sesame Oil, Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, and Coconut Oil. ($68)
- Restorative Mask – A deeply healing and hydrating mask with therapeutic benefits leaves the skin with a radiant glow. Key ingredients include: Organic Tropical Honey, Avocado Oil, Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil, and Beta-Sitosterol. ($68)
For more information, follow the brand on Instagram @oakessentials.
Jenni Kayne is a California-based lifestyle brand that inspires women to live well every day.
Rooted in California minimalism, the brand is best known for timeless wardrobe items and home classics, creating an all-encompassing lifestyle that speaks to the modern woman today.
Jenni Kayne has 10 stores across the country from Brentwood, Palo Alto and Seattle on the West Coast to New York and Greenwich on the East Coast, as well as a robust online website and a popular lifestyle blog called Rip & Tan.
Jenni Kayne is also the author of the best-selling book Pacific Natural, which focuses on effortless entertaining and includes a foreword by Martha Stewart.
For more information on the Jenni Kayne brand, please follow on Instagram at @jennikayne.