Bab Al Shams Desert Resort invites you to Dubai’s biggest desert Festive Market
- Desert Festive Market to open on December 10th 2021
- A 40ft Christmas tree with a special appearance from Santa
- A grand Christmas buffet dinner paired with festive carols
Dubai, UAE, November 16 2021 – Bab Al Shams Desert Resort is all set to welcome the festive season with the launch of its fabulous desert-themed Festive Market that will take place daily from December 10th to 21st from 6pm to 10pm.
Bab Al Shams Desert Resort transforms into a festive-themed wonderland with joyous offerings perfect for friends and loved ones to explore. Welcome this wonderful time of the year with a stunning 40-foot Christmas tree beautifully decorated, nostalgic festive songs to serenade guests and a lavish buffet dinner at Al Forsan restaurant. Create festive memories for a lifetime at Bab Al Shams Desert Resort among majestic desert dunes.
- Location: Bedouin area, Bab Al Shams Desert Resort –
- Entry fee: AED50 for children, including a meet and greet with Santa and a gift. AED50 for adults, including mulled grapes, hot chocolate and festive sweet delicacies on entry.
- Meet and greet with Santa where little ones can receive a festive gift
- 40ft festive tree and stunning decorations
- Daily Christmas-themed buffet dinner at Al Forsan restaurant from 7pm – 11:30pm (additional supplement)
- Retail festive stalls and food and beverages kiosks available within the market
Local artisans can rent a kiosk or stall on the resort’s premises for AED1,250 for 12 days including all taxes, with 25 per cent discount at all F&B outlets. Please email Kristine.Marasigan@meydanhotels.com or call +971 56 524 7082 for more details.